Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

I ♥my family


I just feel like blogging in english. Well, Santa came again. I just love my family sooo much <: Thank you oma. These homemade cookies you can't see on the picture are just awesome. I remember when we used to bake them together before christmas christmas. How rolled balls from the dough and made them flat with our forks so they got this akward checked look. They are still my favotite kind, even if they are supposed to taste the same, they taste different to me.

Today i went to my friend Marco's house, he's an exchange student from italy, we just spend some time together, talked and played XBOX (:

Kommentare:

  1. Danke Timo, Oma wird sich über deinen heutigen "Blog" bestimmt genauso freuen, wie du über ihre Kekse! Werde ihr das heute abend noch übersetzen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Timo! Laß Dir die Kekse schmecken. Oma freut sich bestimmt sehr, das Ihr Paket jetzt mal bei Dir angekommen ist. Guten Appetit!

    Die sind ja auch echt läckeeer!

    AntwortenLöschen